Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cheap school games

I was recently inspired by this post from Mama Jenn's blog to make a new file folder game from bulletin board borders. I made a trip to the Dollar Tree and bought three sets of classroom border. Each packet had 14 sheets in it and each sheet of border has 8 different pictures on it. I took one set of pictures, cut them apart and glued them into a file folder and gave the other set to Emily to match. It was a very good activity for her because she could do it successfully but she had to study each picture a little to get it.For the rest of the sheets I am cutting them apart and using them for a memory game for Emily, Ellie and I to play together. For Ellie I plan on using them for patterning. So basically for $1 you have three different activities to do. You can't beat that!!

No comments: