Monday, April 12, 2010

Nature Bag

The girls and I are going on quite a few nature walks lately and they always want to bring things home with us. I decided to make them an over the shoulder nature bag so I don't end up carrying all of their finds!! I followed this easy tutorial and it was really simple. I purchased a pair of cargo pants from Goodwill and cut a section of the leg off that included the cargo pocket. I stitched the bottom and hemmed the top and sewed ribbon for the strap and viola! We played with our friends recently in the woods and when we were in the car she pulled out several earthworms from the pocket. I was thinking of putting colored pencils in the pocket so we could sketch nature pictures.....silly me!!



Doesn't it go great with her PJ's???


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job and very creative' DAD