Friday, December 18, 2009

Visiting Santa

We went to visit Santa last night and Ellie and Emily were so excited! I asked Emily if she was going to sit on Santa's lap and she said YES! When I asked her what she was going to ask for from Santa she said animals. While we were waiting in line she kept peeking around the corner and waving. She kept saying "I excited" but when it was our turn she preferred giving him a high five instead:) While we were standing in line Ellie was busy watching the other kids and informing us which kids were probably going to end up on Santa's naughty list. She was very serious and seemed very concerned for those children. It was hilarious. Once Ellie sat on Santa's lap he talked to her a little but never asked what she wanted and when she got off of his lap she turned around and said "Santa, I want a snow cone maker" but the way she said it was like I am not leaving here until you know what I want!! They keep us in stitches!!