Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Goodwill Finds

The girls and I were out running errands this afternoon and decided to swing into Goodwill. I walked in and the place was packed. It turned out to be senior citizen discount day, who knew?? Anyway, I wanted to walk back out because there were no buggies and Emily is darn heavy but Ellie wanted to do a quick sweep and boy am I glad we did. I found a little Melissa and Doug fold up kitchen set with accessories for $4.99. It looks new and still has the M&D sticker on it. It is going to go perfect with one of the girls Christmas presents I am making (I'll post about that later). I love the fact that it folds up like a suit case so they can take it to over night visits to Aunt Rhonda's:) I also found a cute little doll house to keep in the downstairs playroom for $4.99. It also looks practically new and will go great with all of the dollhouse furniture Ellie is getting for Christmas! Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE Goodwill!!!

4 comments:

King of King said...

Most people in King don't take things to Goodwill, they put it on Craig's list as they are to cheap to give it away and too lazy to drive but that sure was a good find'

The Activity Mom said...

Ahhh makes me want to run to my goodwill right now! =) Great find!

Lyryn said...

I need to start shopping at goodwill with people like you... because I can n ever find stuff like that! Awesome!

Cindy said...

SCORE!