Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tot School

    ~Emily is 32 weeks old~

Tot School

After taking about a month off from school we started back this past week. The girls were very excited and so was I knowing that I had 6 weeks planned:) I added an extra activity for Emily so instead of having 3 boxes to choose from each day she has 4. Here is what Emily did this week:

DSC00794Magnetic Pom Pom’s. I can’t remember where I printed these sheets from!! I thought I printed them from Home Grown Hearts but I can’t find them but I will keep looking!

 DSC00795 DSC00790

Window Clings (Both girls love these)

DSC00797 Match the small picture to the large picture using a magnifying glass. She loved this activity!!! I printed it from here.

DSC00798 Playing with Handwriting Without Tears letter pieces– She made roads to drive her cars on.

DSC00799Color Wonder

 DSC00800Putting noodles in a cheese shaker

 DSC00801 Playing Candyland – This continues to be one of her favorite games!

 DSC00803Color Matching file folder game printed at Confessions Of A Homeschooler

 DSC00804 Pouring Water

DSC00805AquaDoodle Mat

 DSC00787 The big hit of the week was finding alphabet puzzle pieces in the rice. I got the idea from here.

  DSC00793 Eye Spy Bottle that she played with for all of one second!

All in all it was a great first week of school! To see more tot school ideas visit 1+1+1=1.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Great activities!

Don't you love it when you spend time making something that they'll love and then it's a dud? LOL That was my week.

Andrea said...

Ha ha, my little one was not impressed with the I Spy game I made her either. ;)

Ambra said...

I love the idea of searching for puzzle pieces in rice and I'm also printing off the magnifying pictures. Thanks for the great ideas!