Sunday, December 16, 2012

Companies I Love

In the last few months I have started ordering from 2 different companies that I am so happy with!!! The first one is Redmond's. I buy and love their salt called Real Salt. It is so flavorful and contrary to popular belief it is healthy! It is unrefined and full of natural minerals. I have started using their garlic and onion salt as well. I also use Redmond's Clay. I use it on stings, bites, warts and right now I am using it on a cyst. Don't know if it will work for that but I will let you know. Clay has so many uses! Don't believe me... just google it and you will find lots of interesting info.The last product of Redmond's that I am using and blown away by is EarthPaste. Now that i have been using this toothpaste I don't think I could ever go back to my old toothpaste. Not only does it feel like I had my teeth cleaned every time I brush my teeth but I feel so much better about the small list of ingredients! Have you ever looked at the ingredient list of your regular tooth paste? Kind of scary!

The other company that I am super happy with is Cultures for Health. They sell lots of different culture starters, cheese making products, sprouted grains and more. I have ordered multiple starters and been very happy! Their costumer service has been AMAZING! They are always so helpful and knowledgeable when I call and the starters have been great!

I have not been given any free products and don't have any affiliation with either of the companies. I just like to share when I find products or companies that I love! Any products or companies that you love?

No comments: