Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Worthy of Pinterest or Pintrosity?




I know everyone knows about Pinterest but have you heard of Pintrosity? It is a blog showcasing pinterest ideas gone wrong. People showcase what they made, how it turned out and how it was supposed to turn out. There are also troubleshooting tips to some common mistakes on popular pins. Not only is this blog helpful and funny but it makes me feel better that I am not the only one with so many missteps! So while I love Pinterest for so many cool ideas
that I find like these cute Christmas trees I just made after seeing them here I also get frustrated with Pinterest too because of the many failed attempts like this one: I loved the wreath after seeing it here so of course I couldn't wait to make one!I collected the acorns, spent time washing and drying them, hot gluing them on and then painting them but those silly acorns are falling off like crazy!! This could totally be on Pintrosity!!

No comments: