Thursday, August 6, 2009
I got my first blog award:) Does it make me dorky that I was excited? My Two Happy Homeschoolers recently awarded me with the Honest Scrap award. I am supposed to tell my readers 10 things about myself and then pass the award on to 10 more bloggers who I enjoy keeping up with.
1. In my previous life I was a personal trainer
2. I have been married for 15 years to the most amazing man!!
3. I throw everything away. My motto is if you haven't used it in a couple of months it is going in the trash!! Drives my hubby crazy. He can thank my mother for that.
4. I have a 13 year old cat, Typsy
5. I love to read!!!!! I honestly can't go to bed at night without reading
6. In January I decided to read the bible in a year and I am still going strong!
7. I have found a new love for gardening this year!! Who knew?
8. I love outdoor activities like hiking, tennis and sand volleyball. I don't get to do them very much since having children but I still love them.
9. I love fresh brussel sprouts. I can sit down and eat a bowl of them for a snack.
10. I have a huge sweet tooth. I think I crave sweets like a smoker craves cigarettes!
I am going to pass the award to:
The Clark Clan
Eat, Drink and Decorate
The Snail Trail
Apples and Jammies
The Home Teacher
Ten Kids and a Dog