Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Chair Pouches

I have loved the Valentine chair pouches ever since I saw them in the Pottery Barn Kids catalog a few years ago but I didn’t want to pay the hefty price. I think they were around $40 plus shipping or something like like. I was very excited when I saw this tutorial at Our Scoop blog recently. I started making it last night and just finished it this morning. I love it!!! I want to keep them out until Valentines so Chris and I can write sweet little notes to the girls each day and put their little Valentines present in it on Valentines.

DSC01940 DSC01941

 

Here is a picture of the lining below.

DSC01942

DSC01943

One down…..one to go!

4 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

Love those!

Teresa said...

That looks amazing. So impressed with you.

Katy said...

Dewey!! that's SOOO CUTE!!! Love the polkadot inside. Great job!!

Valerie said...

those are AWESOME! i love them! can you whip up 4 more for my kids? ha!ha!