Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving Activities

I finally made some Thanksgiving/Fall activities for the girls. I hope they enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them. Yes, I am fully aware that I am a dork! I made this felt turkey for the girls to practice with buttons. They have to button the feathers onto the turkey. I copied the idea from My Montessori Journey. I also made this felt scarecrow dice game. The first person to fully dress the scarecrow wins. I saw the idea on this awesome blog Let's Explore. She used a spinner but I decided to use dice. I also numbered some leaves that we have so Ellie could put them in order. The last thing I have is another dress the scarecrow activity. I printed this one from Kidssoup.com. I made something similar to this last year with a snowman and Ellie loved it so hopefully she will love this to.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

What great activities for the girls. I think the scarecrow dressup dice game is my favorite...wonder which one the girls will like the best?