Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tooth Pillow

Ellie lost her first tooth a few weeks ago and she already has another one that is loose! My baby is growing up! Anyway, she put her tooth under her pillow and let me tell you the tooth fairy had a terrible time finding it!!! I decided to make it easier on the tooth fairy by making this cute little tooth pillow so she can put her tooth in the little pocket (the tooth’s mouth)and hang it on her bed post. I found the tutorial for this little guy here. I am so grateful for all of the bloggers who take time to make tutorials:)

  DSC01292 DSC01294 DSC01295

3 comments:

Billy said...

wow, that is way too cute! i'm sure the tooth fairy is very appreciative ;)

Katy @ Eat Drink & Decorate said...

how cute is that?!?! I love it!!

Melenie said...

That is great!