Sunday, November 9, 2008

Nana's Coming!!!


My mom is coming tomorrow and staying until Friday evening! We are very excited! I don't think she has ever got to come and stay for more then a few days. I have lots of things planned for us to do and of course I made a list (because I make a list for everything) so we don't miss anything. Most importantly we will be playing with the girls but we are also going to sew, shop and hopefully paint the guest bathroom. I haven't told her that yet though:)
On another note I found a couple of good deals at Goodwill today! Of course it was books for the girls but I got Morty Mouse's Letter Search, Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree, Meet Felicity, Little Critter's Christmas Book, and Winnie the Pooh's A Surprise Garden. I also got the movie The Tale of Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny. Apparently Mr. McGreggor is pretty scary and Ellie wanted nothing to do with it after the first 5 min. Oh well.

No comments: