Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bonus Room Rearrange

I drool over blogs when they post pictures of their homeschool rooms!! Our school / art supplies are stored (thrown) in the bottom of the entertainment center, some in the bonus room, and some downstairs. Well I have decided that I wanted to change the bonus room from being a family/play room to a family room, craft room, and homeschool room. I am so sick of our stuff being unorganized and scattered. So far I have organized our homeschool activities and I am so excited and so is Ellie!! I need to go back and label everything but here is what I have done so far:


Now here is a breakdown (humor me):



Box: Any language art activities


Box: Math and counting activities


Scales, globe and the file folder holder with worksheets


Holiday books


Box: Montessori containers for sorting etc.


Forming letter activities and create a story stuff


4 Plastic containers: beads, pegs, lacing cards and flashcards


Language art activities


Pattern and sequencing activities


Box: Felt stories and felt cut outs


Workbooks and more Holiday books



My homeschool reference books


Nesting blocks, Wooden shoe for tying shoe practice and Widgets


Bottom 2 baskets are where we put the preschool activities we are currently working on


Wooden puzzles


Floor puzzles


The other 2 baskets that hold the preschool activities we are currently working on



My next project in that room is my craft area so stayed tuned:)

4 comments:

Christopher said...

It looks great and well organized...How do you keep Emily from pulling everything down?

Willow said...

Don't jinx me!!!! I only put things on the bottom 2 shelves that she could play with. If that doesn't work then i will tape her to the wall:)

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh - I love it. I want to come play with all your stuff. It looks so good. Can't wait to see the art/craft stuff.

Katy said...

Great work chicka!!! Very impressive!