Monday, May 4, 2009

What's For Dinner?

Not sure if anyone has noticed but I stopped posting our weekly menu awhile back. Why you may ask (humor like you care:)) because I have stopped making out a menu for the week. I still do the girls menu but I have not planned out our menu in awhile. When I was doing it it made life so much easier not to mention it is better on the pocket book because I shop from a list but I got so sick of trying to come up with a dinner menu. Well I was checking out one of my favorite blogs and came across her simple yet great idea. She broke it down into Step 1, Step 2 and Step 3 and another post on a really cute fridge holder for the recipes that she covered in....you guessed it, scrapbook paper:) Several people have commented with their favorite recipes so check that out too. So this Sunday I am planning on sitting down and getting started. Anybody want to join me?

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Hi Julie, Im actually your cousin. My name is Peggy I am Fran's daughter. She recently turned me on to your blog and I love it! What a great idea this 30 meal thing. Im going to try it. And although my youngins are grown I now have grandchildren and will try some of your other Ideas as well. Keep up the good work you never know how many people you are helping/touching:)The world needs more people that take raising children seriously!

Willow said...

Hey Peggy! So glad you are reading the blog and finding anything useful:) I love comments so thanks so much! Let me know how the recipe idea comes out and I will keep you posted on mine.