Saturday, July 25, 2009

Art Area

I realized yesterday that when I was showing the bonus room redo pictures that I never showed the art area. Let me just say that it is nothing exciting to look at but I LOVE having all of our art supplies in one place and organized. Everything has its own tote but I still have not labeled anything but one day I will:) Having it all organized has really sparked Ellie's interest in doing art projects too. The only thing art supplies that I don't have in this area is paint and play-doh. I keep those on an art table in the garage because that is typically where we play with it.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your art space! How do you keep your 1-year-old out of there?! Mine would love to tear that apart, but then again, he is a boy, which I'm finding out is a different species entirely!

King of King said...

tell beth to stop picking on us boys'

Katy said...

what a great craft area!!! I would love to see what you have in each section... can we get some up-close pics?? Thanks!!!