Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Emily

I can't believe our baby girl is 1!!!!!!!! We had a small birthday party for Emily and it was great!!!! I think the best part of the whole party was watching her devour her cake! She loved it and actually cried when I took it away. She got cake up her nose, in her ear and everywhere else you can think of!!!! To bad she didn't enjoy the clean up!
Ellie, being a great big sister, helped her open her presents and we got some really cool things for the time capsule!

This year has flown by! Emily has blossomed into such an amazing little person. She loves big furry stuffed animals and real animals too!! She is obsessed with markers and she is definitely a mama's girl:) She has a big temper for such a little body and has been known to throw herself on the floor when she doesn't get her way. Even though life is crazy busy I sure hope I can slow down a little more this year and savor my days with the girls because time is flying by!!!!!!

No comments: