Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cooking Monster

I have created a little cooking monster:) Emily started helping Ellie and I in the kitchen about a month or so ago and to say she loves it is an understatement!!! Anytime I am going into the kitchen to make food whether it is lunch, dinner or snack I hear the little pitter patter of Emily's feet and she is yelling HELP HELP and then I hear the sound of her pulling a chair up to the counter. We have been making lots of new recipes lately and she is loving every minute of it.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

That is so cute! I love to see the kids get involved and what a great opportunity for them to learn about amounts and measurements. Do you ever feel like there are too many chefs in the kitchen?

Katy @ Eat Drink & Decorate said...

looks delish!! What great memories ya'll are making too!!

Lyryn said...

Jayden would be all over this! lol