Monday, October 26, 2009

Roller Art

The girls and I did a fun art project inspired from here. I bought some cute foam Halloween stickers and 2 rolling pins from the dollar tree and had the girls put stickers all over the roller. After all the sticker were on we put the roller in the paint and then rolled it on the paper. It came out like this which was not quite right so I went back and actually read the directions and realized that we were supposed to water down the paint so mine looked better but still not quite right.I was going to try again but they were done by this time but we will definitely be doing this again and next time I will add a little more water.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

This is such a fun and easy idea. Thanks for sharing.

Christopher said...

Looks like fun...how come I didn't get a roller and stickers?