Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I haven't made New Year's resolutions in a few years but decided to this year. Hopefully by sharing it on my blog it will help keep me accountable:)
  • Start a prayer journal
  • Get budget on track
  • Be more consistent with workouts (4x/week)
  • Start using coupons again (I have been really burnt out on this the last few months)
  • Date night with hubby once a month
  • Plan out meals (already got Jan. done:) )
  • Get date day with the girls on the calendar every month(Chris and I take turns taking each of the girls out by ourselves but we have been doing it sporadically)

Did anybody else make any?

2 comments:

Christopher said...

I did about exercise but I see a few on your list that I like!

Honey said...

Hi,
My name is Honey. I found your blog through Spesamor Academy. I really liked your post about your New Years Resolutions. I made some blogging goals, but I have not made any other goals yet. You can read about the blogging goals here - http://sunflowerschoolhouse.com/blogging-goals-for-january-2010/

Blessings
Honey