Sunday, January 2, 2011

The New Year

Happy New Year everybody! 2010 was a great year,for the most part, and I pray 2011 will be even better! I love this time of year when the hustle and bustle is over (although I love the holidays too)and I can refocus on school, personal goals and just being with my family. We spent New Years Eve with wonderful friends and I spent New Years Day with one of my beautiful sisters! Every year we meet on New Years Day at the coffee shop and update our new calendars over a cup of Joe, make up new menu plans, go out to lunch and hit a movie. It is a great way to spend New Years Day!

I have also spent this week planning for our next 8 weeks of school. As always I am really excited about some new changes. Not a lot is changing for Ellie except I am adding in Story of the World and First Language Lessons. A lot is changing for Emily. I am starting Raising Rock Stars Preschool with her. I really think she is going to love it! It is such a great bible based curriculum created by Carisa at 1+1+1=1. I know everything will not go as planned but I am looking forward to getting started.

What do you did on New Years and what are your plans for the upcoming year?

1 comment:

Katy @ Eat Drink & Decorate said...

Sounds like a great way to bring in the New Year!!

HOPPY NU YAHR!!!