Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blessed Day

We had such a great day today. I had nothing planned for us to do and couldn't really think of anything I wanted to do so I decided that we would hang out at the house all day, no errands or anything! Normally that would not excite me but today was so beautiful that I was excited (it helped I have gotten 3 nights of good sleep). Ellie didn't even ask to go anywhere, which rarely happens! We spent a good amount of time outside playing. We ate our lunch outside, played in the sandbox, played on the swings a lot, went bug hunting and found several caterpillars (poor things), painted and just ran around. I wished I would have taken more pics but we were enjoying ourselves so much I never thought to grab it until I went inside to get the paints. Our plan was to paint faces on acorns but it turned into this, which was probably more fun.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Wow...that looks like fun. What is it about painting yourself that always seems so appealing to kids?