Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Activities

We have had a lot of fun with our Easter activities at school this week. Here are some of the activities that we have done:

I love the resurrection eggs and I printed and laminated the story cards to go with them here


Draw the other side of the egg to match the first side
Sound eggs: Put two alike items in the eggs and match the sounds
Read Make Way For Ducklings. I love Robert McCloskey!!
Draw your own chick. I got this idea from here. Put the number eggs 1-30 in order. I printed these from here.
Finish the pattern eggs printed from here
Some of the other fun activities that we have done but I didn't get pictures of are:
Draw a bunny dice game
Match the eggs from Make and Takes
Made jelly bean jars from here
Easter worksheets from Teacher File Box
We still have one more day of activities to do and there are so many other activities that I wanted to do but we just ran out of time and I ran out of steam:)

No comments: