Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ellie's Birthday Party

This is the first year that Ellie has had a friends party. Normally we have all of our family over to celebrate but this year she wanted to have a ballet party so we had her party at a local dance studio. I have to say it was so nice to not have to clean, plan and get ready for an at home party. I hope everyone had fun and I know the birthday girl did!

Sisterly love
Tumbling TimeOne of the few things I had to bring was cupcakes. I found a tutorial to make this cute topper from here and I didn't have pink sugar/sprinkles so I just sprinkled jello on it and it worked! See how tasty they were!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Looks like a blast!! And what beautiful ballerinas! Glad y'all have super fun!

Melenie said...

It was such fun! My girls had a great time. Thanks for sharing your special day with us Ellie!