Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hot Dots

I have never been a fan of flashcards until now. Why now you may ask...well now I have a Hot Dots Pen so these flashcards that I bought at a consignment sale for $1 can be turned into this: and Ellie can work on these independently. Have I mentioned how much I love this pen? Oh yeah, I did here didn't I:)
Just in case you were like me and didn't quite understand how this pen works I will give a quick explanation. I bought the Make Your Own Hot Dots and it came with a sheet of dot stickers listed as HOT and several sheets of dot stickers listed as COLD. You put the cold dots by the wrong answer and the hot dot by the correct answer and then when the right answer is picked the pen turns green and says different things like "Correct" and "Great Job" and if the wrong answer is picked it just beeps or says "Try Again".

1 comment:

Katy said...

that's super cool!!